The following terminologies apply to these Terms and Conditions. “The Company” or “we” or “us” refers Dragon Hardware & Electrical Services (Company registration no: 53268817A). “You” refers to the person accessing Dragon Hardware & Electrical Services website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
Please read the terms & conditions carefully before proceeding to place an online order with Dragon Hardware & Electrical Services (a Singapore Hardware online portal). By placing an online order through Dragon Hardware & Electrical Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions, please do not use the Company’s website.
1. The products’ prices are as displayed in the Company’s website.
2. All prices stated are nett and in Singapore dollars.
3. Prices are subjected to changes without prior notice, but confirmed orders prior to the changes will not be affected.
1. The Company only accepts Interbank / ATM transfers.
2. Request for cancellation of purchase order will be declined if payment has been made.
3. All cancelled purchase orders cannot be reversed.
4. It is your responsibility to provide relevant details required by the Company to process the order. The Company will not be liable for delays caused by incorrect / insufficient payment details.
1. All purchase orders are processed and dispatched within 1-3 working days upon verification of payment. Some orders may take longer to process during peak, sales periods and unforeseen circumstances. We seek your kind understanding on this.
2. Delivery is carried out from 0900 – 2200hrs, Monday to Saturday, excluding Sunday and Singapore public holidays.
3. The Company is unable to amend or combine purchase orders which were created separately after it is placed. Recheck the purchase order details before submitting for processing.
1. Jul Promotion. This promotion is valid until 31 Jul 2019, 2359hrs (Singapore time, UTC+08:00). The company reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at our discretion. Other promotions such as corporate discount cannot be used in conjunction with this promotion.
2. Carousell Promotion. This promotion is valid until 31 Aug 2019, 2359hrs (Singapore time, UTC+08:00). The company reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at our discretion. Other promotions such as corporate discount cannot be used in conjunction with this promotion.
1. You will be contacted via email should the Company receive any bounced parcels bearing your name.
2. The Company will provide first 2 free re-deliveries to you. The cost for 3rd re-delivery and thereafter will be borne by you. The Company will bear the cost of re-delivery if it is deemed as an error on the Company’s part.
3. Bounced parcels that are unclaimed after 3 months will be deemed as the Company’s property and no compensation will be offered as sufficient response time has been provided.
DEFECTIVE / FAULTY / INCORRECT ITEM(S) RECEIVED
1. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage to you unless the Company is notified in writing by replying to your order email within seven (7) calendar days from the Date of Delivery of the goods of (a) such loss or damages, (b) the quantum of the loss or damages, (c) given reasonable opportunity of verifying the same, and (d) to remedy the cause of the loss or damage (where applicable). Attach any pictures or video if these are deemed helpful to describe the problem.
2. If the item(s) sent to you is defective/ faulty / incorrect*, the Company will deliver and exchange the item(s). All associated costs will be borne by the Company. A voucher will be issued if the item(s) has run out of stock for exchange. You can use this voucher to offset a future purchase with us.
* Exchanges will only be done for an item(s) in its original conditions (unused). Exchanges for articles which do not meet all mentioned conditions will be duly declined.
1. Item(s) are non-refundable once sold.
2. Unused item and/or unopened items in original condition and packaging may be exchanged provided the Company is notified in writing by replying to your order email within seven (7) calendar days from the Date of Delivery of the goods. You are responsible for the delivery cost in sending the item back to us and to ensure that the returned item is not damaged in transit. In the event that a return cannot be accepted, you will bear the delivery cost to have the item sent back to your address. The Company is not liable for any delay or loss of the item to be returned if you have chosen a non-traceable mode of return delivery.
T & C AMENDMENTS
The Company reserves the rights to amend any of the above terms and conditions at any time. The effective date, as stated below, indicates the last time the terms and conditions were materially revised. In the event of any dispute, the Company (a hardware Singapore online portal) reserves the right of final decision.
[Last updated on 15 Jul 2019]